Wednesday 12 December 2012

Unspoken Lingua: When Anatomies Speak

So today's post is from an awesome, amazing blogger Laila Khan whoI  thought would be able to give a new 'non-virgin' perspective. Cause hey, I don't know jack about what I'm talking about! :) Hope to read more from her... well, yeah, she's definitely posting again :) ENJOY!!!!


So I was asked to write this post by someone I unfortunately am unable to say no to. I was asked to write from the ‘experienced’ side so in a way I guess I am the voice of the non-virgin. I would like to put out a disclaimer though that I am not by any means the voice of every non-virgin out there. Our experiences differ and as such this post is subject strictly to my personal experience. Let’s get to it then shall we?
I have been repetitively accused (and rightfully so) of over-thinking things. Especially when it comes to sexual situations. I’m just one of those people who don’t like to get into a situation without knowing what the aftermath will be. Before I lost my virginity, I read every book on sex I could get my hands on, talked to as many experienced people as I could find, but when I eventually got around to doing it, it was nothing like I imagined or expected. It sucked!
What I didn’t take into consideration, is the fact that sex isn’t some sort of exam or interview that you can prep for in order to ace. It’s a biological process…. It’s physical. You don’t need to hear about it or read about it, it’s something that you do!
‘The art of sex is the art is the art of controlled abandon….’
I’ve always believed that sex or any sexual act for that matter is like a secret language that two bodies share. A language that the mind isn’t quite able to decipher. A wordless speech….. a speechless dialogue.
‘Profound desire, true desire is the desire to be close to someone. From that point onwards, things change the man and the woman come into play, but what happens before- the attraction that brought them together- is impossible to explain. It’s untouched desire in its purest state’
I found this out when I met this guy. He was smart as hell with a body that would literally leave you dumbfounded. And we never could hold a conversation…… not with words anyway.
His smile however, would cause me to involuntarily bite my lower lip and when our lips met….. how do I explain this properly? It’s like that first bite off your favourite desert that you have to savour first before you’re ready for the next bite. Oh yes! Those sweet, savoury kisses 
His hand on my waist, pulling me so close that my stomach could feel each one of the three paired ripples on his torso… and somehow everything would progress in flawless motion. Our hands would know exactly where to be and things just fell in place as they should.

I’m sure you know where I was going with that. Had to stop there, we don’t wana turn this blog into another type of blog (if you know what I mean.) My point is we need to remember that sex is above everything else a physical act; and to fully experience it, you don’t need to prep or to think…… no words…… you just need to let go and let your body do the talking for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment